Topics list
New topics
Search
Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

Pages: 1
  Views: 4346Topic:: «Re-activation RAdmin - change hardware computer» on forum: Licensing questions
Welcome. At the outset, I apologize for the level of English, but I'm using the translator program.

27-06-2010 I reported a problem with the activation of Radmin 3.4 due to the replacement of computer equipment and inability to activate Radmin. Was adopted as [TID: # 51122].
Yesterday I received e-mails me to describe what has changed in the computer and I installed the latest version.
I replied to this e-mails, I added a screenshot and an explanation.
Over two hours probably got EXACTLY the same e-mails, with the same content that I describe the problem and install the latest version of Radmin.

This time, wrote back to this e-mail as it is commonly accepted "the quote," just above the quote.

So far I did not receive any reply: (

Can someone from the helpdesk to resolve the matter and allow me to use Radmin?

Yours sincerely
Artur Chmielewski
Hello.
I wanted to thank you for your help Vitaliy Lavrov.
The program already have a fully activated.
Mr. Vitaliy Lavrov in an e-mail, ask for an assessment of the level of support, but I do not know where is the poll: (

From this place, I wanted to thank him again for the help and solve the problem. If the scale of assessments is to give him 10 is the 10th full

greet
Artur Chmielewski
Thank you very much for your kind words, Artur.
Vitaliy Lavrov
Famatech Support
I would definitely say exactly the same thing. Thanks for everyone who provided unconditional effort. Cheers!
Pages: 1