Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «That explains it..., Obviously no one went to CeBIT Germany...» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
03/15/2005 10:41:46
Go to
Are you kdding me, CeBIT is almost over and we havent heard a peep about what is going on with Radmin....?
Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «Professionalism, Radmin's lack there of» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
03/03/2005 11:42:56
Go to
I have to admit that i am completely FLOORED that you stepped away from your canned answer quick paste that we usually get. I hope this is actually more than the habitual "six months have passed better give something to spark their hope so they keep buying" trick. I guess we will know "in the nearest future"
Posted:
03/01/2005 10:00:18
Go to
here is just an example of how their customer base is treated.

Below is a responce to the very fair question of "Could we at least see a beta of the software you promised years ago?"

Company policy does not allow distributing internal beta versions, so I guess you'll have to wait until public beta of Radmin Server 3.0 is released.

Best regards,
Ilia Demenkov

Ilia, how can you consider that a professional way to answer to your paying audience? All we want is some better communication from you. Which is quite fair since you have made and broken several release dates ranging from 2002... So my question to you is, were we just taken by your bait and switch deal for a "free upgrade to 3.0" or is 3.0 a real product which is actually near release. (Yes i know how silly of question that is because you will simply say 'we are working hard on a release) It would be simply stellar if you would step outside your short list of answers and give us the real skinny on whats happening at famatech.
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.