Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Pushing radmin 3 remote» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
03/13/2007 16:50:10
Go to
J Gilbert - You can use group policy to push out the MSI or if you're not on a AD domain (windows server 2000/2003) you could use a VBS script, with regards to adding a username and password see the network installation guide, details are stored in the reg. if you need any help with regards to compiling the MSI I’ll be happy to advise smile:)

Andrew - Please look at the download page a standard MSI is there next to the exe or click here [URL=http://www.famatech.com/download/rserv30.msi]MSI Download[/URL]
Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Remote Uninstall of 2.2 & 2.1, previous versions» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
03/13/2007 08:13:14
Go to
I've successfully created a MSI with all our companies preferred setting and licensing info, I can push this out via GPO however is there a way of uninstalling version 2.1 & 2.2 from the current users remotely via some tool or GPO?

I have played with the uninstall.exe for 2.2 & 2.1 to add it to the radmin 3.0 MSI install so it removes the previous versions first however this has not been to successful in my test cases!

Any ideas welcome
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.