Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Feature Requests» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
08/11/2008 06:08:21
Go to
I have 2 feature requests that i would like to make:

1. Make it possible to have the 'Add to the Phonebook' tick box unticked by default. I connect to machines regularly that i will never need to connect to again and i get very bored of clearing out the phonebook!!

2. Make it possible to change the default remote screen Colour Format and updates per second. I nearly always have to change this to 4 bits and 25 updates per seconds in order to get things working smoothly. I have also found with version 3.2 that i often do not have proper control of the mouse (can move it but not click) until i change these settings.

Thanks

James
Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Features that would be helpfull in 3.0» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
06/08/2007 04:02:12
Go to
I use RAdmin in an environment where i have quite a few fixed connections in my phonebook (servers) and i connect to our users machines internally to provide support.... it would be really useful for me if you could have a setup option (or reg key) that allowed you to set the 'add to the phonebook' option on the connect to screen to 'off' by default rather than 'on'

This may already be possible but i couldnt find the setting anywhere ... any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

James
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.