All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Keyboard, Indicators» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
02/26/2008 09:32:50
Go to
Any chance that the toolbar for Radmin could add indicators for the caps lock, scroll lock and number lock lights?
Topic: «NEEDED BIG TIME» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
07/09/2007 20:26:10
Go to
The easiest way to do this is to build a registry file with the appropriate changes, then upload this file to all of your computer clients and have it imported during a startup script.
Topic: «** IDEA - Radmin Viewer - URL **» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
07/04/2007 15:10:55
Go to
I use Radmin also. We have a dynamic list of sites, almost a thousand long, that we connect to whose IP addresses change with somewhat regularity. So I wrote a program to input a text list of connections and create a folder structure grouping connections together, and it writes out a .rpb file readable by viewer 3.0 build 3.0.0.1 and newer. The connection organization is custom to our needs, but I can set it to write the file with the default port of 4899 or make that switchable for that matter. If anyone would like some help with this, let me know. I'd be happy to put the program I wrote out for others' use as long as Famatech has no problem with this.
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.