Login::
Password::
Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Pages: Prev. 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next
Problem with Hardware Acceleration

New version is way faster thank to mirror driver. But since engine is completely reworked, new version cannot work without mirror driver.

Then Radmin will not be able to show the picture without hardware acceleration reducing. We already have a wish for an optional turn off of the mirror driver, currently this is not possible

Hello,

Please try to run CAD in windowed mode. At Vista and Win 7 / server 2008 it could work without reducing hardware acceleration (it depends).
No longer able to log on to all users

Hello,

It looks like your spam filter blocked our answer.

John questions are correct, please answer them. Does Radmin security allows you to control these PC? What if you enter your credentials to the request window - does Radmin connect?
Lock local controls and screen of remote pc

Hello,

We plan to implement this feature in our next releases.
Built-in VPN

Not yet.
full screen mode shutdown by voice chat

Thats is true, developers confirmed that full screen should be always on top (to cover Windows panel).

I actually contacted developers and they answered that it is "working as intended", sorry for the delay. (I don't have any comments yet, only that it is an intended feature).

Does it return to the "normal' mode the same way if you click "normal mode" manually, or window is positioned differently at the screen? (click "n. mode", click full screen then click voice chat and compare)
Radmin Activation - FW Connectivity

Just open the access to www.remote-administrator.com port 80 then :)

Hello,

Could you please attach a screenshot?
Internal Multimonitor logic

Hello,

We have the wish to alter default display in Radmin. It could be implemented in our future releases.
Autohide tool bar?

Hello,

We have this wish in our wishlist.
Radmin Activation - FW Connectivity

You can mass deploy Radmin.msi via our Radmin Deployment Tool, then these PCs will automatically connect to Activation server specified. (Since it is outbound connection, firewall shouldn't stop it).
Hotkey for switching to next display

Hello,

I've added this wish to our wishlist.
Cannot Install 3.4 on Windows 7

Hello,

Please create 'Temp' folder on your hard drive (let's assume your hard drive is 'C:'). Download MSI Radmin Server from our web site and place it into created folder. Then use 'Start', 'Run' and execute 'cmd' command. Window with command prompt will appear, write following command inside it and press 'Enter':

msiexec /i C:\Temp\rserv34.msi /l*v C:\Temp\rs.log

rs.log file will be created inside a 'Temp' directory. It's a plain text installation log: you can examine it yourself to see error description or send it to us for a professional assistance.
Cannot Install 3.4 on Windows 7

Cache clearing for XP:

1. Uninstall Radmin 3.x
2. Reboot
3. Go Start - Run - type "cmd" and in the opened window please type "sfc /purgecache".
4. Reboot
5. Install Radmin 3.x locally
6. Reboot
Radmin receiving TCP/IP error, Failure to connect from remote site to office network

Hello,

Please create a new tech support ticket here:
http://www.radmin.com/support/helpdesk/new_ticket.php

and I will provide you a special TCP test utility.
Auto remote logoff on disconnect

Hello,

I've added you wish to our wishlist. However I am unable to provide any ETA.
Searching through the phonebook, Is there an easier way to search through large phonebooks

I cannot promise anything, but we will try to implement this wish in our future releases.
Pre-Purhcase Questions

There is a special Radmin feature "connect through server". You need to install Radmin at your routing PC then you just connect via it to any PC (you will need to specify IP / port of routing PC then IP / port of internal PC).
Virtual PC's

Enjoy :)
Virtual PC's

Did you install Radmin locally or via RDP?
Lock out remote keyboard and mouse

We plan to implement this feature in our future releases.
Please help the problem of conflicting

Hello,

Please try to reduce hardware acceleration server side.
Minimize button on toolbar (especially in full screen)

I have a stupid question. What is good in Aero? Everyone want it and nobody could explain to me why they like it ;/ personally I don't really notice if Aero is on or off at my home PC.
Problem connecting through router

1) Please, read what port forwarding is here: http://www.portforward.com/help/portforwarding.htm

After that, visit this page, find you router model and follow the onpage instructions:

http://www.portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/radmin_-_Remote_Administrator/radmin_-_Remote_Administratorindex.htm

(ignore any ads, you don't need them)

2) Telnet the IP you connect by Radmin to (your external IP address of router).

If your router has a.b.c.d external IP and has a port forward rule: 4899->a1.b1.c1.d1 internal IP (at example) then from outside you should connect by Radmin / telnet to a.b.c.d. 4899
Problem connecting through router

Hello,

Can you telnet through this port forward? Also www.portforward.com could help you to correctly set port forward.
Any Way to Disable Wallpaper?, When connecting

I've added this wish to our wishlist.
Edited: Eugene Idzikovsky - 06.04.2010 06:55:11
Can only run in system service mode

Hello,

Please check a status of Radmin service in your services and set it to "auto"
Pages: Prev. 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2015 Famatech. All rights reserved.