1. What is the exact error message you are getting?
2. What operation systems are installed on both remote and local computers?
3. If you connect over the Internet to the remote PC inside LAN are you using any routers?
4. Can you ping the remote computer?
5. Is the default port 4899 for Radmin open or you've selected to open another port?
6. Is Radmin blocked by antivirus tools or firewalls (including XP built in)? (be sure to check)
7. Can you connect using other connection modes such as File Transfer or Text Chat?
Could you please provide the Radmin Server log file from the remote PC?
You need to clear your driver cache(backuping these files):
1. Uninstall Radmin 3.x
3. Log in as Administrator (If you don't have an administrator login, ask your IT Specialist to do it)
4. Remove the "Read only" mark from this folder C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore
5. Follow these steps carefully
1. Boot from your Windows 7 CD and Click on "Repair your computer".
2. Open "Command Prompt". Enter C:
3. Enter CD \Windows\System32\DriverStore
4. Enter the following commands exactly
8. Install Radmin 3.4
Please DO NOT use activated Radmin in images. Radmin activation is hardware-bound and we advice you using Radmin trial version on images and then activating it after the deployment to avoid this kind of issue.
Also you can use a preconfigured .msi with your license key in order to mass deploy Radmin.