All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Mouse Click after window unfocus» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
10/27/2006 03:41:44
Go to
I am having the exact same problem. This was fine in v3.0 beta 1 as well as v2.2, but it is a bug that entered v3.0 beta 2. I too would like to see it fixed in the next release.
Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «Multiple users, Can different users connect to different desktops» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/12/2006 08:32:38
Go to
Famatech,

I would be happier if you didn't have such arbitrary limitations as well or if you increased the limits substantially. I primarily used Radmin for collaborative control over one server, and the limitation of 3 is too few for my purposes.

AK
Posted:
06/20/2006 09:43:46
Go to
Svetlana,

Is there a limit of 3 simultaneous connections to a single server in v3.0b? If so, is this just a limitation of the beta version or will this also be the case in the final release?

When I attempt to connect from a 4th viewer, I receive the following message: NTAuth: Using user/password/domain from current user. The server does not allow more simultaneous connections of this type.

My experience with v2.2 is that there was no such obvious limit to simultaneous connections. This has been very useful for collaborative interaction on one host computer. I hope this capability will continue to be supported in the future.

Thanks,
AK
Topic: «Disable automatic scrolling» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
07/27/2006 09:09:20
Go to
You can disable it already. Start the Radmin Viewer. Go to Tools-->Options... Then under Remote Screen Options, deselect "Enable Auto Mouse scroll in Window".
Topic: «Mouse Cursor» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
07/24/2006 09:25:25
Go to
This is a great idea.
Author's messages in topic: 3
Topic: «Windows XP x64 Support» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
07/19/2006 10:37:13
Go to
Famatech, it would be very helpful if you could respond to this question: Do you plan to support Windows XP x64 in version 3.0?
Posted:
07/17/2006 13:15:59
Go to
Unfortunately, version 2.2 doesn't support multiple monitors, so I am really hoping for x64 support with version 3.0.

Famatech, do you have a formal response to this question?

Thanks,
AK
Posted:
07/14/2006 16:46:06
Go to
Thank you for your latest beta release. It looks much improved.

What is the timeframe and/or likelihood of v3.0 Server having a build which will support Windows XP x64?

The v3.0b2 Viewer works fine from this OS while running in 32-bit mode. However, the mirror driver does not install properly and the server service will not start under x64.

Thanks
AK
Topic: «3.0 Beta 2 "Bug", Window Focus by Mouse-Click Problems» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
07/19/2006 10:29:24
Go to
With previous versions of Radmin, if one had a viewer window open that did not already have the focus, one could click anywhere within the viewer window to capture that focus and bring the viewer window to the front. Only after that point would tracking of the remote cursor tracking begin and would any additional mouse clicks start to be transmitted through to the server.

With this latest version of Radmin, that initial mouse click to gain the focus of the viewer window is also being transmitted through to the server. Depending on where the cursor was "left sitting" on that remote screen, that transmittal of the mouse click can be a problem. As a result, I have found that I now have constant problems with windows getting resized or closed, etc. when I simply try to establish the focus on the viewer.
Topic: «Can't connect to server running under Win 2003» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
07/17/2006 02:58:47
Go to
I have installed Radmin 3.0 Beta 2 server on Windows Server 2003 and have no problems using full control.
Topic: «v3 Beta Server on Windows XP x64, Has anyone had success installing?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
06/24/2006 00:11:36
Go to
I have struggled to get this installed. Any advice?
Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «Simultaneous Connections, Is there a limit of 3 connections in v3.0b?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
06/12/2006 16:41:28
Go to
Hi Roman,

Do you have a response to this question regarding a limit on the simultaneous connections?

Thanks,
AK
Posted:
06/08/2006 00:37:41
Go to
Is there a limit of 3 simultaneous connections to a single server in v3.0b? If so, is this just a limitation of the beta version or will this also be the case in the final release?

When I attempt to connect from a 4th viewer, I receive the following message: NTAuth: Using user/password/domain from current user. The server does not allow more simultaneous connections of this type.

My experience with v2.2 is that there was no such obvious limit to simultaneous connections. This has been very useful for collaborative interaction on one host computer. I hope this capability will continue to be supported in the future.

Thanks,
AK
Author's messages in topic: 3
Topic: «Radmin 3.0 Server/Viewer beta issues» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/16/2006 12:19:27
Go to
Thanks, Todd.
Posted:
05/16/2006 10:29:08
Go to
That's why Radmin Server 3.0 beta 1 works only in File Transfer and Telnet connection modes on Windows XP 64 bit.

To be clear about this, has anyone got v2.2 or v3.0 beta working in Remote Control mode on a Windows XP 64 bit system?
Posted:
05/15/2006 12:12:04
Go to
I have been actively using v3.0 since its release.

The following are issues that I hope to be resolved. Some have been mentioned by other forum users.

1) I really like the dual monitor support. I have been connecting to a dual monitor server from a single monitor viewer. In full screen mode, the automatic panning function between the two remote monitors is excellent. However, I think that the panning should only happen if one moves the mouse all the way to the edge of the screen and holds it there. Currently Radmin pans to the secondary monitor if the mouse is brought anywhere near the edge of the viewer (maybe 100 pixels or so). The problem is that if one just wants to use a scrollbar on the edge fo primary screen, just the act of trying to select it with the mouse causes the screen to pan and switch.

2) Is the toolbar item "Choose remote monitor to view" enabled now? It doesn't seem to do anything on my system. By the way, is there a maximum resolution supported by v3.0?

3) It would be nice to have your splash screen come up immediately during the connection process, rather than with the current delay. I always use Radmin from shortcuts with commandline switches and it would be nice to have some immediate feedback when the program has been invoked.

4) I too would like the toolbar have the ability to be hidden/shown with some sort of keystroke. Also, a command line switch to hide it would be excellent.

5) I too would like some way to hide the tray icon. I just prefer not to have the clutter.

6) The remote cursor modes are not enabled as far as I can tell.

7) I have the same nonsense characters in the viewer title bar that other users have reported.

smile8) The speed of Radmin is excellent. The only issue that I have encountered so far is when I have tried to use the screen clipping tool in Microsoft OneNote - this seems to use some sort of screen overlay. The mouse tracking becomes exceptionally slow in this circumstance. It might be worth your investigation.

Thanks
Topic: «Multiple monitors, Does Radmin support multi-screen workstations» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
06/21/2006 13:02:48
Go to
Yes, it works with multiple displays as I regularly use it that way. The functionality in the beta has some issues that hopefully will be debugged/improved upon. However, it is much better than RDP.
Topic: «Windows XP Pro 64-bit OS» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
05/14/2006 23:24:39
Go to
Roman,

Are there any known compatibility issues with Windows XP Pro 64-bit OS for v3.0 beta?

Thanks.
Topic: «Recommended Hardware, What influences performance most? CPU or Graphics Card?» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
05/14/2006 23:23:03
Go to
Roman,

I am impressed with the speed of v3.0 beta. I look forward to further releases of the program.

I am currently in the process of upgrading a number of machines in my network, and would like to ensure that I correctly select a configuration that maximizes the performance of Radmin.

Is it the speed of the CPU which is most important, or does the graphics card play an important roll when using the new mirror driver? If the graphics card is important, what specification factors should I consider? I use only 2D applications, but they involve substantial graphics.

Are there any resolution limitations with v3.0 beta like there were with v2.2? In particular, I am hoping to have dual 2560x1600 monitors.

Thanks.
Topic: «Symantec 10.0, Symantec ENgine 10.0 detects radmin as a virus» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
08/23/2005 10:57:52
Go to
I'm sure it will be a feature in Symantec 11.
Pages: 1 2 Next

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.