Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 3
Topic: «Ask User Permission mass change» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
10/10/2012 10:52:14
Go to
This does appear to be possible. Importing the reg file changes the setting. Disregard my question, I answered it myself.
Posted:
10/10/2012 10:32:27
Go to
Nevermind. I found the Reg keys called "AskUser" and "AutoAllow" under HKLM\Software\Radmin\v3.0\Server\Parameters. These can be changed on one machine, exported and imported to many others it looks like. I will report back if this is possible.
Posted:
10/10/2012 10:11:23
Go to
I'm hoping there is a registry setting or configuration file somewhere that I can modify to enable this feature on 350+ some odd computers by simply pushing out a new file or registry entry through group policy. Is this possible?
Posted:
12/15/2011 10:05:32
Go to
Well what happens then if you resize it and close and reopen it without the screen res or position changing?
Posted:
12/14/2011 14:24:51
Go to
That could be, if the window is outside of the available space, for example the height is somewhere between 1280 and 1920, while you are on the larger display, then open it after youve moved to the smaller display, it might just default at that point since it literally cant display it at the previous res. What happens if you go the other way? Smaller res to larger?

The change in res may make it default period, regardless of window size too. Who knows.
Posted:
12/14/2011 14:13:57
Go to
I meant to say switching mine to "list" doesnt make it lose the size either.
Posted:
12/14/2011 14:13:15
Go to
I use Details... simply so i can order the machine by "computer" (the name of the user) or by the Address "the actual computer name on the domain", so if i know one or the other i can find it quicker. Try "details" as your view instead? Though switching mine TO details doesnt make it lose the size either so I'm really not sure.
Posted:
12/14/2011 14:02:56
Go to
See thats bizarre, mine doesnt do that, its always where i left it each time i open it anew. What VIEW are you using?
Posted:
12/14/2011 07:51:21
Go to
My Radmin Viewer remembers the size, its always the same way i had it previously when it opens. What kind of system are you on? I run Win 7 Ultimate.
Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Radmin logging me out» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
12/08/2011 08:21:31
Go to
Eugene is correct, Radmin is most likely not either of your issues. Its another factor terminating the connection. I routinely will leave a connection in view mode to a user's computer here at the office open overnight and it is still connected in the morning. We are talking close to 15 hours idle, still connected. I don't think your issue is with Radmin.
Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «Radmin server connection» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
08/15/2011 10:02:00
Go to
Yes you stated he was not very computer literate, however that site is designed for the computer illiterate to follow. If he cant follow the simple instructions on that site then you are not going to be able to control his PC with radmin. The only other advice I could suggest would be to find some website to get ahold of his machine one time, so then YOU could perform the port forward and use radmin from then on. I recall something called Hamachi. Perhaps tech assist, or something similar. Basically a site you direct him to, he is asked to put in a number and then click allow.
Posted:
08/15/2011 07:43:29
Go to
Might I suggest http://portforward.com

many models of routers and how to port forward on them.
Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «MSI does not save configurations, Using RDT to install MSI» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
06/22/2011 09:01:40
Go to
How is it that you are creating this msi?

You also cannot CHECK a modified msi, once it is modified, if you open it again in the modifier, it will not show your changes, the wizard is only made to CREATE changes, and modify an MSI in one direction... you cant EDIT them unfortunately.

Does the target server have access to the internet to be activated? Or to the activation server itself? Alternatively, is perhaps the activation server not online.
Author's messages in topic: 5
Topic: «Deployment Tool on separated subnets» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
06/21/2011 12:40:56
Go to
Ah, excellent, that was where i was going, if you had it on a Win7 or Win 2008 box, sometimes the services can get hosed and restarting them helps. I was going to suggest either Computer Browser, Workstation, or Server, as they are usually one of the culprits in my experience. Glad you got it working.
Posted:
06/21/2011 12:32:51
Go to
What OS is the RDT installed on?
Posted:
06/21/2011 11:11:30
Go to
You said you were unable to see the other computer on different subnets via "Entire Network". Right?
Posted:
06/21/2011 10:49:18
Go to
Brock Goines wrote:
I can't see all PC's via the "Entire Network", only those on my subnet.

Brock Goines wrote:
That does not seem like a correct assumption. The PC can see them when using explorer or when browsing the network. So why cant RDT see them?

What? You just contradicted yourself. However, if you are unable to see anything but your subnet with the "Entire Network", then that is what the distribution tool will be able to see. Period.
Posted:
06/21/2011 09:03:46
Go to
What he means is the computer can't see them. If the machine you are putting the RDT on can't see the computers, then neither can the program. The program can only see what the computer can see. If the subnets are preventing you from seeing the rest of the network, then you need to put distribution server on each subnet, or set up your subnets to communicate with eachother in some way.
Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «Radmin on linux?» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
01/25/2011 10:14:13
Go to
Ah, okay, and based on past releases. Soon = 2 years, so not soon probably = 4 or 5 years away.

Cool, I won't get my hopes up then. smile:D
Posted:
01/25/2011 07:34:41
Go to
So I guess what Eugene is saying is that no, you can't CONTROL your server, ie, install Radmin Server on Linux. But that you can use a Linux machine to use Radmin Viewer, and control OTHER PCs running the server utilizing Wine.

Are there any plans for a Linux server release? I am a huge Linux user and would find it most helpful.
Pages: 1 2 Next

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.