Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Radmin on iPad & Xoom, are you working on it ?» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
03/15/2011 09:11:09
Go to
We're also very interested in an iPad/iPhone client.
Topic: «For gods sake..., *sigh*» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
05/26/2005 09:49:28
Go to
Our developement team is working on the new video hook driver for Win 2000/XP/2003 for Radmin 3.0, polishing and bug-fixing Radmin Communication Client and also working on a completly new network software.

Why don't you finish Radmin 3.0 before starting on projects nobody asked for?
Topic: «Professionalism, Radmin's lack there of» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
03/02/2005 14:54:27
Go to
Agreed!
Topic: «RAdmin 3.0?, When?!» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
02/07/2005 15:22:32
Go to
When can we expect RAdmin 3.0 Server? I have been reading these forums for years, and RAdmin 3.0 seems no closer to being released today as it was the day I started reading these forums.

So please, answer the question, when can we expect RAdmin 3.0? I don't care about your "floating time frame" or "beta testing" - I would like a real release estimate for this update. What have you completed? What remains to be done?

Of all the companies I have dealt with, you have to be the worst as far as communication goes. I've never seen a company so intent on keeping its customers in the dark about the status of updates.

We are at the point that we are going to have to change to other software if you can't release RAdmin 3.0 in a timely manner.
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.