Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Blanking server's screen» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
12/13/2011 21:33:30
Go to
smile:?: Any plans to ever support this useful feature smile:?:

I do not think turning off the monitor is a secure acceptable solution.
Topic: «Version 3 Viewer suggestions & error report» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
03/13/2006 21:13:30
Go to
Unless this is already supported, can you send the password onto a command line, when using the command line switches to connect to a server?

I have 10 machines I have to manually connect to, one at a time, and it would be nice to run a batch/command file to automatically reconnect to all of the remote servers without having to enter the password for every connection.

What would be really nice is if it could remember how the windows were also placed (i.e. tiled veritically).

Also, Is there any kind of debug mode. I was monitoring 10 machines for a while and all of the sudden the view shut down without any warning.

John
Author's messages in topic: 3
Topic: «Better Portable Radmin Viewer v3.2» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
11/17/2008 17:00:40
Go to
If you are talking about the ZIP Famatech provides. If you extract that to a USB drive, you can run from there. Just create a shortcut and pass the command line parameter to the viewer for the phonebook path.

Otherwise, with my single EXE version, just save your Radmin phonebook (located in the %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Radmin folder) to the USB drive. Then when you launch my package, switch the location of the phonebook to the USB drive location.

Let me think about seeing if there is a better way to achieve this though. Radmin supports sending a phonebook on the command line. I would have to use a different packaging tool that would support either a command line parameter, or has the ability to pass the current environment (ie current directory) onto my wrapper. I just cannot do it with the tool that I used for packaging the application.
Posted:
11/15/2008 15:39:52
Go to
Here is a link to the download and details:

http://rapidshare.com/files/163992958/Radmin_Viewer_3_portable.zip

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via the forum.
Posted:
11/13/2008 16:44:06
Go to
I have created a more portable version of the Radmin 3.2 Viewer that is truly one single click EXE.

I works just like the portable ZIP version Famatech provides except you do not have to unzip their package. With my version, you just run the EXE and Radmin runs. Everything is cleaned up after running (except for the radmin phonebook in the %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Radmin folder).

If anyone is interested (including Famatech), please let me know and I will post where to download (with additional details).
Topic: «Connection Settings Suggestion» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
10/26/2005 10:20:13
Go to
I would like to suggest that the viewer (or a server being used as a host), be able to ping the status of a server and show it in the Viewer connection screen.

We have a few PC's that we need to be able to connect to, and it would be nice to be able to know if one of those connections is "busy" (i.e. A user is already connected to the PC).

Or is this feature already available?
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.