1. Remote assistance needs someone on the other side to always press yes.
2. No File Transfer
3. No ability to accept User Account Control requests remotely and no ability to run programs with Administrator rights.
4. You cannot connect if the machine is locked or no users is logged on
5. No Swtich User
6. No concurrent connections
1. Remote desktop connection blocks user's current work. If the user would like to contunue their work, administrator's session will be interrupted.
2. Users can't see remote actions on their machine.
3. No ability to communicate with the remote machine
4. No concurrent connestions