Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Iphone Client» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
09/23/2009 17:43:20
Go to
Count me in..
Author's messages in topic: 3
Topic: «Radmin Enterprise server? Databased RPB ?» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
07/26/2008 11:20:28
Go to
Hello?
Posted:
05/31/2008 16:36:12
Go to
Do they ? are there any 3rd party solutions?
Posted:
02/21/2008 15:44:38
Go to
Hi, Is there an intention of taking the unstable RPB ideal further to a database? If you have multiple helpdesk agents and they share a RPB then it can get in a mess if someone deletes or add's sites. Also you can't secure the RPB. It is a massive security risk. If the RPB was removed from site. There is no permissions to add or delete folders or connections. I suggest a enterprise server version! I would pay for it! smile:D Come on surley P and G / Coke / USAF don't really share a RPB.. Do they! smile:D
Topic: «Features that would be helpfull in 3.0» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
05/30/2007 14:20:15
Go to
can't you run a scheduled task to run a batch file running the shutdown command. Or fix the pc smile:D
Author's messages in topic: 3
Topic: «** IDEA - Radmin Viewer - URL **» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
05/19/2007 05:39:49
Go to
This isn't quite what i'm on about. smile:)

You have a list you can add new connections.
Right add new connection or folder. can we have add new url. So when you have the list of people you radmin into you can have a list under that site for urls.

smile:)
Posted:
01/25/2007 13:08:53
Go to
This sounds very useful. smile:)

I think though i have not explained myself. In the Viewer list you can create new connections. For most techs this would have a list of sites. In the same way you right clikc and add new connection I would like right click and add URL. then you have a list of sites and URL's The URL's could hyperlink to a local intranet, router configaration pages etc etc etc smile:)
Posted:
01/03/2007 08:22:15
Go to
A nice an easy idea.

As you use radmin viewer for a list of sites etc can we have the ability to add a simple URL? Right click and add URL.
You could use this for alot of different uses.

This would be VERY useful.
Topic: «Central Management, Central Management of RA Server Settings» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
01/25/2007 13:03:44
Go to
Well you can kinda of do this in a basic way in the logon script and importing registry settings. Not ideal but it may help you smile:)
Topic: «little tightening up desired» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
03/09/2006 18:18:07
Go to
Set everything logs etc as you want it, set the logs in a directory with admin only permissions, with no user ccess. Delete everything in the radmin directory except admdll.dll and r_server.exe. delete the program group to tidy up. In your group policies etc restriction software installation.

Topic: «Radmin Viewer....» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
08/03/2005 16:33:23
Go to
Any chance of a Radmin viewer for Windows Mobile 2003 SE Smartphone or Pocket PC Windows?

Topic: «Nice website!» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
08/03/2005 16:24:31
Go to
Nice job on the new website! looks miles better! smile:)
Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «External Phonebook Editor, Request for a way to edit the client registry» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
08/03/2005 16:23:50
Go to
Cheers Eric... This is a very good addition! smile:)
Posted:
05/05/2005 09:15:18
Go to
I Agree This is now a "must have" "add on" for radmin!!!!!!!!!

COME ON RADMIN ! smile:D
Topic: «.Net Support Please, Title pretty much says it.» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
08/03/2005 16:22:36
Go to
What are you tyrying to acheive? We have used radmin and VB6 using command line not 'nice' but it worked very well. The only thing you can't do is send the password.

Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «Radmin remote session storage.» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
05/05/2005 09:46:02
Go to
Thanks Fantasic!!

Now all we need is a basic helpdesk lol smile:) smile:)

Cheers smile:)
Posted:
03/25/2005 10:00:19
Go to
Is there a possiblity of a radmin 'database' of the regisitry entries for the remote connections. If you run any more than 2 pc to remote control, you have to set try and manage alot of connections. ???????

Topic: «RAdmin for PocketPC, RAdmin for PocketPC» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
05/03/2007 03:49:14
Go to
I would love to have a WM5 / 6 Version of Radmin which can support a import of the rpb.
Topic: «Keyboard-connect loosed ?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
08/03/2005 16:30:35
Go to
I've spotted this one as well.. deffo a issue with Beta 3.0 and not the 2.1 / 2.2 clients..
Topic: «Centralised Radmin remote / chat entries?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
03/25/2005 09:44:24
Go to
Will the new comms server support a centralised 'database' to remote control and chat sesions? The current regisitry way is annoying in the fact if you have 2 or more support machines on a helpdesk you have to add the entry on each computer.

??? I think this is a important feature ??

Cheers.
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.