Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Features that would be helpfull in 3.0» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
05/25/2007 09:33:16
Go to
I would be more concerned on why your system needs to be rebooted every night to remain stable. That is what you "should" focus on. What is the cause of the stability problems?

Why reboot your router every night ? Stability issues also? Again you have more problems than trying to figure out why Famatech's Radmin doesn't reboot PC's at scheduled times.
Topic: «Please consider, though it´s been discussed before...» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
05/17/2007 14:21:06
Go to
And the 2007 post of the year award goes to...

"Chris Joy!

That was a great post! ICQ/IRC kids. Ha haha
Topic: «Radmin Need to have admin rights to instal, By pass Admin Passward & firewall» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
08/02/2006 09:35:26
Go to
So you have a PC at work that you want to remote into from home and you don't have Administrator rights to your work PC?
Topic: «Where is Remote Printing feature?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
02/15/2007 11:11:21
Go to

Remote Printing is the main feature that I and I'm sure nearly all your users have been waiting for.

I wouldn't say this is true. We support 20,000 users and I can't really say we have needed such a feature.
Topic: «Strange Radmin viewer 3b2 behaviour» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
01/15/2007 10:17:11
Go to
Hey at least Radu is honest unlike Famatech. ha ha ha
Topic: «Dirty Install V3 B2 over V3 B2 breaks WinXP Pro taskbar, When installing Beta3 over the top of Beta2, WinXP Pro looses taskbar» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/07/2006 13:48:12
Go to
I don't think they have even released beta 3 as of yet for Remote Admin.
Author's messages in topic: 4
Topic: «Radmin v3 Beta - Remove how to tray icon» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
06/30/2006 07:35:40
Go to
Famatech has been really quiet lately or at least it seems the last few weeks. I guess with the "next" release of the beta due in June (today) we SHOULD find out soon.

Disclaimer: Soon has been known to last for years here so please take it with a grain of sale.
Posted:
06/05/2006 10:28:35
Go to
I don't think the hidden tray issue is as big as you may believe it is. I would tend to think 7 (if not smile8) out of 10 people don't care either way.
Posted:
05/31/2006 10:06:42
Go to
I see what you are saying but I can't say I agree smile:-) All parents are different.

They don't need an icon to know if they are being monitored. Sure they might not know now or are too young to know but just running netstat from a command prompt would let anyone know you are connected.
Posted:
05/31/2006 09:35:19
Go to
" . I use Radmin to monitor my kids computer use (teenagers, close the door etc) and also my employees, especially when I am out of town. "'

Wouldn't THEM knowing they are being or might being monitored a good deterrent in itself? I don't understand why you have to be undercover to monitor anyone? Please make me understand.
Topic: «Black screen» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/16/2006 13:34:24
Go to
This release doesn't work on 98 or NT4.
Topic: «Radmin 3.0 Installation Error» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/16/2006 10:21:49
Go to
Are you installing locally or installing it, for instance, via a Remote Desktop / Terminal Server session? I have seen it fail with Remote Desktop.
Topic: «Problem With Remote Server 3, Port 443» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/12/2006 13:01:25
Go to
ask your administrator to open another port..
Topic: «RADMIN 3 Betta 1, testing issues» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/12/2006 12:59:29
Go to
You don't need to register the BETA! When the final release comes out then they will take care of license keys. (read in another post )
Topic: «Questions of impropriety, Post questions and answers here about the status of the Beta release» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/12/2006 11:36:53
Go to
That is very sad and upsets me if they did that because of your earlier post. That was was a very fair question.
Topic: «Radmin 3.0 speed?, is it so amazing or did i miss something ?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/12/2006 08:03:40
Go to
message header -

I see a noticable increase when remoting to my home PC.
Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «Radmin 3.0 Server/Viewer beta issues» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/11/2006 15:43:24
Go to
A few more bugs / odd things..

when remoting to a dual monitor computer -

Whem moving the cursor mouse on the remote monitors (session) it is like using a paint brush program...everything the cursor moves over gets covered/blurred/...

- blanking monitor feature appears not to work
- locking remote workstation appears not to work
Posted:
05/11/2006 14:44:53
Go to
Switch User functionality doesn't appear to work correctly. If using the XP home logon menu.

1. I logon to one account.
2. Switch Users (CTRL - L)
3. Select another account...screen goes black.

4.. Only way I have seen to recover is to send a remote reboot.
Author's messages in topic: 27
Topic: «Radmin 3.0 Server Release Date» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/11/2006 15:39:58
Go to
Should we move the beta testing stuff to another thread since this one deals with the RELEASE DATE? Just wondering so we all have a better way to keep this information sorted for ourselves and Famatech...
Topic: «Radmin 3 beta server issue, no updates for direct x» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/11/2006 14:37:45
Go to
Well the speed for the new video hook is much faster from what I can tell so far. Not sure about the Directx stuff yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 Next

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.