Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «OS X Client..., Would be nice» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
01/17/2012 06:22:19
Go to
Hi

I am an avid Mac user and would love to have a RAdmin client that can connect to Windows RAdmin. As a system admin, we see that more and more users want/use Macs, so obviously a Server for the OS X operating system would be really great. For now though I'd be very happy with just the Viewer.

Is/has this been considered?

Thanks!

Coords
Topic: «Question about future license activation» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
08/17/2006 08:01:28
Go to
I really enjoy using the new version, but am concerned with the way the new RA 3.0 will seem to need activation. Is my assumption correct? If this is true, will activation be needed on each installation of the server software, or only once and the using the ususal registry export import trick to distribute it to other PCs. Clarification of this would be great guys.

Please don't throw another spanner in the works for an otherwise outstanding product!

Garth
Topic: «Vista support...» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
02/02/2006 02:47:03
Go to
Question: I am a beta tester of Windows Vista, and have tried to use RAdmin 2.x on it and the view mode does NOT work! (File transfer does work...) Lets hope that the next version supports this new version of Windows WITHOUT delaying the impending release of RAdmin 3.0! smile:D

Thanks guys
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.