Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Radmin on iPad & Xoom, are you working on it ?» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
11/07/2011 09:42:48
Go to
Judging by how long it took to release Radmin v3.x after it was announced (over 5 years) and some promised features still haven't been implemented yet (over 9 years), I wouldn't hold your breath.

Cheers,
Chris
Author's messages in topic: 3
Topic: «Radmin registration/management server» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
08/28/2009 06:28:04
Go to
I wonder if anyone at Famatech ever reads the "Good Wishes" forum topic???
Posted:
08/27/2009 08:16:36
Go to
And naturally all administration would be performed through a MMC snap-in. smile:)
Posted:
08/25/2009 03:44:35
Go to
Hello,

Is Dmitry planning on building functionality where computers that have Radmin deployed can register themselves to some form of registration server. The IP address of a registration server could either be configured during install or even by way of a DHCP option.

From there an administrator can connect to the registration server and view the computers that are available for connection. A user could right-click on a registered computer and a context-menu would appear with the different actions that can be performed on that computer.

e.g.: connect (remote control/file xfer/telnet), shutdown/restart/log off user, start a chat session.

The types of information that an instance of Radmin can register with the server are:

* IP address
* Hostname
* Port
* Version of software and mirror driver
* Version and build of O/S
* Date installed
* Name of user logged into computer
* Current state of Radmin (eg: waiting for connection, connected with full screen or connected with file xfer, etc, etc)

This would make administration of large deployments of Radmin a breeze and would remove the need to manually create phonebooks.

Another idea would be the possibility of creating computer groups on the registration server where computers are dynamically added based on certain criteria such as subnet, pattern of ip address, workgroup or domain, type or version of O/S, etc.

Another idea could be that an administrator install their licenses on this server and computers running Radmin could use this server to obtain and activate their license.

Comments anyone?

Cheers,

Chris
smile8) smile8) smile8)
Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «"Full release is expected in July-August, 2006. "» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
11/19/2006 05:26:29
Go to
Howdy

I wouldn't count on RAdmin 3.0 being released any time soon.

They've missed many release dates for the last 4 or so years already which is a shame. My company recently purchased a licence for 35,000 computers of a competing product purely because nobody was willing to risk their reputation with Famatech's (non-existant) support and missed release dates.

Ironically, we used Radmin 3.0 beta 2 as the benchmark for evaluating the competition.

Dmitry, I hope you read this and realise the emormous loss in sales your company has and potentially will suffer due to your poor communication and inability to release a product on time. smile:(

Cheers,

Chris
Author's messages in topic: 8
Topic: «Radmin 3.0 Server Release Date» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/11/2006 12:09:36
Go to
... waiting ...

smile8)
Posted:
05/02/2006 10:41:38
Go to
lol
Posted:
05/02/2006 10:12:34
Go to
nice work!
Posted:
05/02/2006 09:47:42
Go to
nahhhhhhhh it's no fun when he's not around! smile;)
Posted:
05/02/2006 09:33:45
Go to
yeah same here!

if he ever comes to london, he should drop me a line so we can have a few laughs over a beer! smile:D
Posted:
05/02/2006 09:24:23
Go to
I believe they will release Radmin today
smile:!:
Posted:
05/02/2006 09:20:45
Go to
delete delete delete
Posted:
03/31/2006 07:38:53
Go to
Hi All,

Well it is now end of March 2006. No news yet... smile:|

Cheers,

Chris
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.