Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Remote Connection with DNS» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
12/20/2011 02:52:38
Go to
I agree. Radmin works well on DNS instead of IP's. I don't quite understand, but it is how it is. It's connection is smooth like other services available online.
Topic: «Radmin server connection» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
12/20/2011 02:44:35
Go to
Do you think it would be better to use a VPN program if you want to access someone else's PC on different country?
Topic: «blackberry 9700 radmin» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
12/20/2011 02:31:35
Go to
Before I opened this thread, I just thought that Radmin supports BB phones. I got disappointed. smile:(
Topic: «tunneling floating licence via radmin, Using of a floating licence located on sim-server on my notebook for a sim-software» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
12/20/2011 01:56:25
Go to
Where can I find the instruction on how to manually activate Radmin? I am currently having problems with my Internet connection for the past few days.
Topic: «connection problem, connection problem» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
12/08/2011 07:11:47
Go to
It would be better to read everything before you ask as some questions you might be have in mind are already answered in FAQ and T&C.
Topic: «Radmin logging me out» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
12/08/2011 06:39:01
Go to
I actually have the same concern. I usually use different machines and would definitely be a great help if you can add an option to have Radmin open for few hours even if it is on idle..
Topic: «Radmin 3.x and Wine, How to run Radmin 3.2 viewer under Wine» on forum: Radmin 3.x Troubleshooting
Posted:
12/15/2011 23:51:01
Go to
It is nice to have a thread such as this one. Very simple yet informative especially to newbies. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Topic: «License time» on forum: Licensing questions
Posted:
12/15/2011 23:37:36
Go to
John Rose wrote:
There is no expiration on Licensing for Radmin. Usually licensing does not transfer easily from one major release to another, but within the same release its fine. For example, I bought my 300 licenses when v 3.1 was all there was, however that same code works in 3.3 and 3.4 just fine, and for those versions, they will work forever.

Nice. This means that you will be able to use your bought license on future updates. That is why I like Radmin that much.

Topic: «Can't find License» on forum: Licensing questions
Posted:
12/15/2011 22:22:00
Go to
Right. The support team might be able to retrieve your activation key code. It is always better to have a list of your e-mail addresses. It might help you in the future.
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.