Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Radmin CC and Radmin address book» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/24/2012 12:32:01
Go to
Hello,

Radmin CC address book does'nt seems to be compatible. Is'nt it ?

Dont you think it could be useful ?
Topic: «Timeline for new Radmin 3 Viewer?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/24/2012 12:26:42
Go to
Is there a timeline for the next release of the Beta Version 3 viewer for Radmin? I really like the improvements, but the loss of Keyboard control issue is driving me nuts.
Topic: «Radmin Communication Nickname» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/24/2012 11:49:09
Go to
Can the administrator set the nickname and not allow the end-users to change it?
Topic: «Text chat color is not saved» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/24/2012 11:38:22
Go to
This is very annoying. the text is ligth green and when i change it i can write one line with the new color. after sending the message, the color is back to green. I can't use this program because it is to annoying. I want my text color to be blue the whole conversatin without have to change it 50 times to the color i want!
Text chat conversation. Have tried on 3 computers, same problem on all.
Topic: «Global hot key» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/24/2012 11:35:11
Go to
just wanted to see if you guys were thinking about adding this because i knoticed that when you switch to a different screen you cant use voice chat screen making the program more of a hassle if your trying to remote control and you got to keep switching between the two screens

so far paltalk dont work offline so you guys still got a one up on them but it would be nice to see it in the final or comming up versions
Topic: «Connect Total» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/24/2012 11:26:19
Go to
Hello

With the version 3.0 it can only be made connection through chat and phone? I don't get to connect to other computer to have control!
Topic: «Mouse Pointer Appearance Change» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/23/2012 11:22:42
Go to
Using 3.0 beta Viewer and 2.2 Server.

In Viewer the mouse pointer does not change its appearance when it gets close to or is on top of the boundaries of a window, e.g. to resize – vertically, diagonally, etc.

It works fine on the host machine (and in other applications like WinVNC).

Please advise.

Thanks!
Topic: «network traffic» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/23/2012 11:11:35
Go to
Question: should there be any data going back and forth if there are no screen changes? If not, it may get into some kind of vicious circle if you have the task-bar icon for the Ethernet connection enabled. Those flashing monitors will always cause some screen changes...
Topic: «Weird Text» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/23/2012 09:53:37
Go to
When I use the strech view on the viewer it makes my all the text look really weird. I can bearly read it. Does this have something to do with my host screen resolution? If not, any ideas how to make the text more readible in the strech view? Thanks!
Topic: «Keyboard-connect loosed ?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/23/2012 09:50:43
Go to
When i'm connectet to a server running RadminServer 2.1 and login,everthing works correctly.

If i do not continue my work on this server and leaving the connection alive, the screensaver (password-protected) closes the server itself back to logon-screen.

When i want to continue my work using the previously opend connect, i cannot login again, because keyboard on the remote-machine seems not to work (connection lost?)

Closing the connection an connecting again solves the problem.
Topic: «create shortcut on desktop behavior» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/23/2012 09:43:11
Go to
I am using radmin viewer 3 beta, and I like the feature to create a shortcut to a connection to the desktop, but when I create a full control shortcut, although I can use my mouse on the remote screen, keyboad characters are not sent.

Am I doing something wrong?
Topic: «No indication of Remote Full Control» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/22/2012 11:25:42
Go to
in version 2.2 there was an additional agreement if the remote user wanted a full control session.
I think the owner of the of the PC where the server is running should make the decision wether the remote user should have full control
Topic: «Default folder location» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/22/2012 11:19:55
Go to
Why is there no option to define where this program is stored? Why does it need to be in the windows/system32 folder?
Topic: «Radmin Communication Client» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/22/2012 10:09:04
Go to
When I minimize the Communication Client, a little icon with a green R shows in my system tray. It stays green even when I receive a message. Could it change color, play a sound or pop up when I recieve a message? Otherwise how do I know to check it?
Topic: «encryption» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/22/2012 10:06:21
Go to
How much does encryption add to the overall bandwidth (and CPU usage)?

I don't see the need for it on a local/private network and would like to be able to turn it off. The same goes for the password...
Topic: «No indication of Remote Full Control» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/22/2012 10:00:27
Go to
in version 2.2 there was an additional agreement if the remote user wanted a full control session.
I think the owner of the of the PC where the server is running should make the decision wether the remote user should have full control
Topic: «IPv6 Support» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/21/2012 12:03:09
Go to
Q. With the coming of Vista and Longhorn, ipv6 networks will be much easier to setup and should be production ready (unlike the current w2k3 implementation in my opinion). Are there plans to have radmin work on an ipv6 only network?
Topic: «Multi Monitor Problems» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/21/2012 11:57:41
Go to
If I manage to connect to my home pc, For some reason, my home pc isn't shown properly.
Radmin divides my screen. Half of it shows the desktoip whils the other half is just blue. I think it tries to emulate the second desktop but can't. I can move my mouse to it but can't do anything.
The only way to copnnect properly is to disable the second desktop.
Why ca't it just emulate the present desktop. Desktop 1.
When I experimented with UltraVNC, it managed to only show the first monitor. the second one wasn't shown.

P.S. Also for some reason, I can't connect without disabling my firewall First. It will connect but hang on the screen where the monitors are connecting then quit. I use Kaspersky. I've added all software relating to radmin viewer and server in the exclusion list but still don't know why.

Thanks
Topic: «Connect througt host» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/21/2012 11:21:41
Go to
When using beta2 viewer3 & server3 I cannot use connect through host, but using viewer3 and server2 it is ok.

Is it only my installation or?

Connecting to stat004
Server version is 3.0
Connecting to stat004
RadminAuthV3: Using entered user/password
Connected
Connecting to stat005
Unknown error
Topic: «Fullscreen scaling» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/21/2012 11:13:04
Go to
Hello,

I'm testing Radmin beta on my laptop to my work computer... my laptop have different resolution sheme as my computer, it would be nice to get a ratio respect option with ***** on the sides.

It will be good to get in strech mode only one monitor streched (=visible). it would be nice if the mouse goes right we show the second screen.

Otherwise, how bandwidth do we need to get a "real time" control ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.