Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Radmin on iPad & Xoom, are you working on it ?» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
03/05/2012 18:15:29
Go to
Eugene,

We need you to step up progress on this project. I have directly sold hundreds and hundreds of Radmin licences as Tech. dir. Of two companies. I have recommended the purchase of 5 times that to companies who bought directly and I continue to convert people to e understanding that Radmin is vastly superior to RDP clients and VNC in multiple ways. Those who understand a quality solution understand and buy Radmin. Indeed I am to quote another 20 user licence tomorrow to a huge multinational 'energy producing' company.

This week alone I have configured over 200 iPad VPN end points to various organisations networks and right now I am typing this message on an iPad using a really crummy nfree RDP client. I can't drag and drop, I can't right click and I can't cut and paste the clipboard. I am about to buy all the available RDP clients and choose one to recommend. I really really wish I was recommending Radmin - which is my only recommendation for Windows systems.

If I could be showing these peope an iPad version of Radmin I know it would be selling like hot cakes! Forget file transfer, forget Telnet, DOS prompt etc. Just make your viewer client for the iPAD. Charge for the viewer at 4.99 RRP and you will sell hundreds of thousands in very short order.

Please make sure you include the ability to set the screen refresh to 10 per second ( that as a default would be nice) because 80% of the usage will be WAN and 10 updates per second works well, 100 screws up both client and server performance. When i recommend Radmin I wlaways tell my end user this change MUST be made to have a good experience. I have told you guys this in the past. Can anyone join in on this point?

Please carry on developing but please just get the main requirement sorted. We would love to have Radmin server on an iPad and iPhone for convenience but I believe that Apple are blocking this. Get over this And just get a client sorted out and skip all the file access stuff which I believe is also Apple trouble. A Radmin client ASAP will enable me and the thousands like me to use and recommend Radmin as the iPad via VPN to office computer as the secure, super fast and reliable answer as it has always been in the PC to PC/server world. Do make sure that tap, hold and drag works and well as tap and hold for 1500ms for right click work and you'll fly right to the top of iPad remote clients where you belong.

If you need help, contact me on the email adds attached to this forum account.

Cheers,

John Fenoughty
UK
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.