Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Posted:
11/15/2012 15:37:04
Go to
Hello,
How do you open multiple Radmin users of Windows XP at the same time?

Example: On the computer to be remotely accessed the user have 1, 2 and 3 (Windows XP) and I Sever Radmin users 1, 2 and 3, the user must first go Radmin user 1 windows, and if the user Radmin 2 log at a time when the user is logged the first Radmin Radmin user 2 is directed to the windows user 2 and user 3 Radmin also log the user is directed to three windows.

I've heard you have to make changes in the Windows registry, but what are these changes?

grateful
Posted:
10/01/2012 09:38:13
Go to
Hello,
What is the purpose of creating multiple users in Radmin Server if you can only connect to a single Windows user?

grateful
Posted:
09/28/2012 14:57:40
Go to
TekServer Hello, Thank you for your attention,

So Radmin only works with a single user, it is not possible for two users to work simultaneously?
I have a network with two computers both installed Hamachi and Radmin Server LogMein internally can access them normally, but external can not access them. No need to open doors (4899) in IP Modem with each computer? or Hamachi is only for internal network?

Note: Any typo or interpretation excuse me because I'm using Google Translator.

grateful
Posted:
09/27/2012 06:43:01
Go to
Hello Guys,

I'm using Radmin remote access, but it only accesses user Administrator (XP SP3) with both security windows NT as Radmin Security, have 5 users (all with permission of administrators) and enter the 5 while the 5 will enter the administrator.

Grateful for any help
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.