Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Advanced IP Scanner for Radmin 3.0?, a Great program, I'm not ready 2 give up» on forum: Free Network Utilities by Famatech
Posted:
05/22/2007 01:50:52
Go to
Advanced IP Scanner is free, but It's a great piece of software. I'm able to Wakeup-on-Lan and control the computer using Radmin all using Advanced IP scanner only. After Updating to Radmin 3.0 I selecting any radmin connection command and Advanced IP scanner no longer functions. As much as I like 3.0 I'm going back to my last setup 2.x until advanced Ip scanner i updated.. Hell I will pay for the util/ its very valuable especially when u are completely incompacitated..
WOL is great So is Advances IP Scanner Please update..

Thank you
I Am a Criminal created by the US Government.
A Medical Cannabis Advocate, User & Engineer.
I Designed your Space Shuttles, Cars & Software.
Topic: «WOL with no NETBIOS names in saved list, WOL with no NETBIOS names in saved list» on forum: Free Network Utilities by Famatech
Posted:
07/18/2004 22:33:15
Go to
lost most control of my fingers so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type.

we love your software that why we keep asking questions and wanting more..
looks like a few new software products could be in the works. i'd sure as heck pay for an ip scanner/processor with radmin abilities, wol, shutdown .. just try to find one thst works, i'm serious..
being disabled and also having computer repair centers that the disabled and well frequest, i cant tell u how many customers have requested help or full asistance on wol and control over networks. currently or customers are uprading to gigabit lans and the p4 mobos have their own percularities. along with other wol changes from pci card triggering and usb problems your util is about the only one that works correctly (that i've seen - and its free)

i thank u
Topic: «IP Scanner 1.2 - MAC address not detected» on forum: Free Network Utilities by Famatech
Posted:
07/18/2004 21:39:12
Go to
lost most control of my fingers so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type.

i use the mac addresses to wol(wakeup-on-lan) my machines
using Advanced ip scanner i enter the mac address and send to the machine i want 2 wake up.
but i have 2 keep entering the mac addresses. i was hoping once they were entered u could save em but nope. hope next version saves ip and mac ddresses (nic mac address dosnt change anyway)
Topic: «Advanced Port Scanner Request» on forum: Free Network Utilities by Famatech
Posted:
07/18/2004 21:29:12
Go to
will the next version keep the mac addresses? i hope so, it makes a great w-o-l tool...
Topic: «Suggestion for Advanced IP Scanner 1.3» on forum: Free Network Utilities by Famatech
Posted:
07/18/2004 20:42:50
Go to

how about keeping the mac address instead of returning 2 zero when the nic is dead.i use ipscanner to wake up nics on my net its grt. but i have 2 keep entrieng the mac addresses..
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.