Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «NT Workstation Support, Does Radmin 2.x or 3.x support server on NT workstation?» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
07/06/2010 17:47:35
Go to
Thanks! That's great
Posted:
07/06/2010 11:57:19
Go to
Can anyone tell me if 2.x or 3.x can be set up as a server on NT Workstation?

We have a legacy sniffer unit that has been accessed via a Win 2k gateway but now even that is going away. Since we have approval to keep the sniffer (which runs on NT workstation) I wonder if I can install Radmin directly on the sniffer and do away with the gateway. Unfortunately no approoval for a newer sniffer.
Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Radmin vs Remote Desktop for Administration (aka Terminal Services), Head to head features comparison» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
05/19/2005 13:58:58
Go to
Hi Famatech:

I use and like Radmin. Recently, however there is push back to use Remote Desktop for Administration in its console mode.

Do you have a comparison chart that can show management why I should choose to continue to use Radmin over RDA?
Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Large numbers of Users, How do helpdesks deal with lots of workstations» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
03/11/2005 07:46:17
Go to
Hi:

We purchased Radmin to control our servers and it works great. So great in fact that the workstation people are saying "Hey our tool is slow and ugly...we need what they've got". For my team adding 120 server's connection info is not a big deal.

But HD is looking at thousands of workstations. How do people manage that many connections? It would slow the HD down if they had to add a new user every time they got a call. Are there ways to consolidate and copy the client station lists?

tia
gt
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.