All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Thanks for a great product» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
03/04/2011 11:33:36
Go to
Just want to thank you for saving me hours of windshield time traveling between schools. This product has pais for itself many times over. But one question - how soon can we expect the keyboard and mouse lockout?
Topic: «NEEDED BIG TIME» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
01/10/2007 11:18:33
Go to
We need a central control console to enable us to change parameters on client machines. For example, I need to be able to change the password on 200 of 650 machines today. Can you put in a console where I can control such functions from one location? Be worth buying as a separate feature.
Topic: «Icon loader» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
11/02/2006 08:27:09
Go to
To help load the icons into the viewer, it sure would be nice to have a utility that could read the network neighborhood and add an icon for each item into the viewer. We have radmin on every machine and loading them all into the viewer is a pain. A lot to ask but a script may be able to do it. That is far, far beyond my programming ability.
Topic: «Radmin Need to have admin rights to instal, By pass Admin Passward & firewall» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
07/21/2006 13:09:54
Go to
I sure hope not. If you don't have administrator rights, why are you installing Radmin?
Topic: «little tightening up desired» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
02/03/2006 14:09:52
Go to
I would like to see the server settings page passworded so if an intruder does get in he can't stop the logging. Also, be able to hide the log somewhere as a hidden file. The log definitely needs to be able to log accesses with ip numbers so if the security is compromised the machine can be traced. I work in a school district and have around a 1000 "helpers" trying to break security in whatever way they can.
Topic: «A practical wish..., mass load servers» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
03/18/2005 15:03:30
Go to
Thanks a million (keystrokes) for the help. The registry export/import did the trick.
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.