Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Iphone Client» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
04/20/2010 13:37:32
Go to
iphone , ipad ,android, mobile pc, mobile phone
id like to see a java enabled cliant can login to a sight / app and connect remotely to someone. i do like the standalone cliant thats great for ez running on pc. would be cheaper than everyone getting a notebook (200dollars or so)
Topic: «size 10, 10 to20mb install» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
03/19/2007 13:46:01
Go to
i was thinking radmin starting to get to be a big file i thought maybe for those who dont want comunication server to leave out the comunication server. maybe have multiple check boxs when installing. some people dont like the video hook driver interfering with direct draw of video game or software that used that.
just wanted to see options during install more or less.

server Xmb
comuncation server Xmb
videohookdriver (if extreame problem uncheck) Xmb
install extras (ipscanner files and so on)
Topic: «Video Record Remote Screen ?!» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
09/07/2006 14:18:55
Go to
there is a program out there that will record your desktop screen from www.frontcam.com its a simple program that saves to .avi only also records audio radmin dont need to have too meny features to slow it down
Topic: «movies/radmin» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
05/19/2006 11:59:31
Go to
now that the new beta version has disable for full control with a movie player i found for moves suporting mkv files that plays movies in walpaper but it requires a ghz to run i would love to see if works with radmin good or not
Topic: «unauthorized access, how safe are we from prying eyes» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
04/19/2010 08:22:33
Go to
In order for someone to use radmin to view/control/access My PC

u need server installed on your pc theres no thunb driver version
view/control/access it even if I do not have any form of radmin installed but they do?

theres a thumbdrive version of cliant it dont require install
Topic: «Beta Version Trial, Simultaneous multiple connections» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
02/17/2007 21:40:49
Go to
im reading the ordering overview posted above and thinking you can buy the licence right now *maybe* but at top of page still says active upgreade will be 30 days after release date *if i buy new licence will varification server be running*
Topic: «Suggestion, Toolbar» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
02/11/2007 23:43:20
Go to
ya i would love to use radmin everyday normal use but if u dont have access to the router to map it to your computer it makes it pointless for me to have radmin especially if im always on wireless with no way the owners going to give me access to wendys router to open a port to my pc I was holding out for that feature of call back because it was in the greyed out in the beta
Topic: «radmin and vista» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
02/01/2007 16:10:03
Go to
I just wanted to say congrats on getting winows vista digital signiture on radmin 3.0 according to your update on your news and i cant wait to see what improvements that might bring and stuff like that.....but iv heard only 10% ruffly of computers can even run vista because i heard it had a big demand on pc requirements...im also wondering if anyone has ran radmin on vista even....... i mean the digital sig was same date vista was released.
Topic: «"The final release of Radmin 3.0 is scheduled on October."» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
10/31/2006 13:09:54
Go to
i dusted off my credit card wanting to buy a copy of 3.0 and nothing on sight......i know there you all went out and stuff to meet the team but could we see some kinda progress......make a video of whats changed..something is better than nothing i dont use radmin for busness just for fun once in a wile but ones who do like affialites that promote your sight .....ooh one more thing can u guys update those radmin testimonials there reading same ones over and over is borring
Topic: «Simple request, Request for file transfer» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
10/23/2006 00:19:16
Go to
if that is a issue hope radmin final will do this number
C:\my documents\dd\aa then next line make it down to the line maybe put some dots after aa but radmin should show the entire thing so radmin cant be blamed for lost files because C:\my..d..a would be way too short also if i accept a file or for help desks using radmin adding new files for upgrades to software would question creditbilty of help desk assistance
Topic: «Dirty Install V3 B2 over V3 B2 breaks WinXP Pro taskbar, When installing Beta3 over the top of Beta2, WinXP Pro looses taskbar» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
09/07/2006 14:24:25
Go to
you may want to scann for virus on your hard drive make sure you dont download from unknown sights trying to get the best buy.....
Topic: «Call back function in Beta 2?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
07/23/2006 17:44:48
Go to
the call back is greyed out in the server
you click start server then at your task bar right click on the server icon it will say "send message to callback"
Topic: «problem» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
07/19/2006 01:18:01
Go to
i just installed the new beta 2 of radmin wanted to try it out then tryed to self connect then i got response of server past please register pops me to register screen i dont know if this is side affect of last beta being 90day limit i did knotice the backwards to 2.2 nice job on that
Topic: «Client 3.0 beta does not work with 2.2 and 2.1 server» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
06/15/2006 12:40:31
Go to
older beta works with radmin2.2 but they used a new video hook driver let them work on one problem at a time smile:)
Topic: «Simultaneous Connections, Is there a limit of 3 connections in v3.0b?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
06/08/2006 15:13:54
Go to
this could be because of the new vidio hook driver bug there is a few of bugs to be worked out
Topic: «Essential that radmin get off the malware lists» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
06/07/2006 04:19:54
Go to
i just got a brand new virus,firewall,spyware,popup blocker,stealth web surfer in a value pack for 40dollars first i was worried that it kill radmin but there is nothing blocking or stopping maybe you need to update your av stuff i even downloaded a few free scanner for virus nothing detected it maybe the popular av people are just stuck-up about radmin to remove it
Topic: «older copy works with 2.2» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
06/04/2006 16:43:07
Go to
anyone realize older beta of radmin3.0beta works with 2.2 for all those who needs a copy of that heres a link off yousendit.com they limited transfers so here u go
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=026709D939A53009

or you might be able to find it on the websight
Topic: «RADMIN v3.0 Beta 2 ?, Second BETA release» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/19/2006 15:41:19
Go to
as bugs get reported and they have time lol smile:)
Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «Call Back Function, One very useful function» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/19/2006 15:31:07
Go to
if the router calls back on both sides the only thing people would need is the real ip still to connect right?
Topic: «Radmin v3 Beta - Remove how to tray icon» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/19/2006 11:12:55
Go to
for all who wants hide icon your stuck at 2.2 and want to use 3.0 beta work backwards to 2.2 download the older version
http://www.radmin.com/download/rviewer3.exe
Pages: 1 2 Next

Radmin 3.5

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.