Rules
Help
Login: 
Register

All user's messages
Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 2
Topic: «Call Back Function, One very useful function» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/19/2006 11:05:09
Go to
i love having 2 firewalls one built in to my laptop windows xp and one behind the wireless router so far only thing ez to use is comuincation cliant on radmin websight call back feature is a wonderful thing to do to compeat with instant messanger programs like yahoo that works around firewall in router every program you use comes with pros and cons if you think there is too meny cons to this program find some other program please.....
Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Importing phone book from OLD Beta Viewer to NEW Viewer» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/17/2006 16:30:12
Go to
the phone book works fine if you go from 2.2 to 3.0 well i said no then yes to the second time located a file opened a file it inported one from 2.2 but i dont use this program for buiznes just 4 fun
Topic: «backup» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/17/2006 14:37:29
Go to
for all the people upgreaded and 3.0 to 2.2 work backwards not working heres a link for going back to this beta only limited number of downloads 7day max
ill keep uploading older copy once a day

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=16216E8A3458CAAF

please note this is just for people to go back to last beta
to help with upgreading to new version smile:)

or download on sight
http://www.radmin.com/download/rviewer3.exe
Author's messages in topic: 3
Topic: «Radmin 3.0 Server Release Date» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
05/09/2006 16:40:20
Go to
what does FFX and Radmin Have in common???
Give up they both took 3 to 4 years to make smile:D
Posted:
05/07/2006 21:31:33
Go to
i agree im seein more and more info on keepin us uptodate on the sight way to go
Posted:
04/19/2006 16:51:01
Go to
next week cheers......
Topic: «What will be the price of the new version?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
04/12/2006 22:01:20
Go to
*All users who purchased Radmin 2.x before March 31, 2006 are entitled to a free upgrade. After March 31, 2006 new users with Radmin 2.2 can purchase the upgrade to RADMIN version 3.0 for a special discounted fee.(copyed from sight)

well its after anyone tryed to get this at discounted fee?
Topic: «keep us, tell us whats new» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
03/21/2006 14:25:12
Go to
i know lot of people been waiting for about 3 years for a good release of the program but we need to know what you guys changed in the new version of radmin dont keep us guess "will this or will this be in the version"
give us what new page on the sight give us bug changes page you know "fix this or fixed that"
or put in new ecription key change or something like
we had problems today with chat server upgread

dont just leave us in the ***** keep us informed like testing radmin on server.....xp or 2000 today tell us how it went or complication in run time 2 or still testing out call back feature,
do another beta test have us test it for you open up bug forum so people dont double report error or setup a bug report server

love program long time personal fan...but i would like to see some kinda new report or ***** on this program u know

email me at j500@yahoo.com for good stuff iv got.....
Topic: «name confused, radmin comunication server» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
03/15/2006 20:02:58
Go to
hope on final release of radmin 3.0 comunication
you guys make it force you to put in your name
just had conversation with 2 user and gess what
there names were lol thats right

user
user
jay

now im jay like that name but confused me when
tryed to talk about one topic with one person
and another person wanted to know about why
isnt this connecting disabled firewall on both pc
only thought was router wirewall was killing connection

my main question is are you guys planing on making
auto name box b4 entering chat anytime soon
probly help with helpdesks
Topic: «beta diffence?» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
10/24/2005 21:05:56
Go to
i dont see too much diffence between beta and the current release is it just bugs work out i also want to compair beta anyone have it on there pc i know it works fine on my direct connect to my tower pc or email at my email at j500@inbox.com
Topic: «global hot key, paltalk has global hot key» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
08/21/2005 15:17:47
Go to
just wanted to see if you guys were thinking about adding this because i knoticed that when you switch to a different screen you cant use voice chat screen making the program more of a hassle if your trying to remote control and you got to keep switching between the two screens

so far paltalk dont work offline so you guys still got a one up on them but it would be nice to see it in the final or comming up versions
Topic: «chat w/radmin» on forum: Famatech Software Good Wishes
Posted:
04/05/2006 18:19:21
Go to
im bord

just wanted to do to see how meny people use radmin
chat on the radmin sight to test out voice quality or how meny people use it on there office network smile:)
Topic: «Question about product, Administering» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
04/04/2006 02:03:15
Go to
it moves the mouse when you take control of pc and the user at pc can see mouse move
Topic: «new user» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
03/16/2006 00:10:18
Go to
hmm you using radmin 2.2 on the pc you want to control because radmin 3.0 isnt fully released yet you still can use radmin 3.0 on the viewer side but in order for pc to be controled you need radmin 2.2 thats why its still offerd on the web sight
Author's messages in topic: 3
Topic: «chat rooms, i would like to see a few live chats» on forum: Network management general discussion
Posted:
11/02/2005 22:01:28
Go to
is there anyone that does a great help desk using this program
anyone ....... no takers lol well have fun with the program all
Posted:
10/28/2005 12:33:32
Go to
iv see some people like the idea of a server that people can chat on about radmin 3 i also liked to thank radmin for comming
out with the software for a ip chat room where you can chat without a overloaded server like yahoo or any of those cliants
Posted:
10/25/2005 13:08:04
Go to
well iv thought it be nice to chat live with people i mean radmin did make chat software to use so lets open up a chat room once in a wile or users just post out ip for there chat software to host a few ill try to post one every day because i got a lot of free time i want to see a few people in there so ill try to open one at 2pm eastern time

im on mercora music chat
Pages: Prev. 1 2

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.