Forum::
Added::Select date in calendarSelect date in calendar

Author's messages in topic: 1
Topic: «Licences, Home computers» on forum: Licensing questions
Posted:
03/15/2007 07:00:05
Go to
2 Ian Oxley

I needed to delete two of my previous posts since they lost their relevance due to the fact that replies in this thread were many times edited and deleted by authors

Having 3 kids on 3 desktops...
At the moment I have Vladimir Arnautov...
Telling me it can be done... And... Dmitry Kurashev
Famatech, Director... Telling me it can not be done

Regarding the number of licenses that is required for your home network, you need 3 standard licenses as 1 license covers 1 remote PC. The administrator's PC does require a license. There are no plans to make changes to our licensing policy in the nearest future

Regards,
Topic: «tray icon» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
02/14/2007 08:48:43
Go to
smile:!: Special build of Radmin 3.0 that allows to hide the tray icon of Radmin server is released. This build is available to every registered user on request. Please send your requests for the special build to sales@famatech.com
Topic: «Radmin v3 Beta - Remove how to tray icon» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
02/14/2007 08:48:09
Go to
smile:!: Special build of Radmin 3.0 that allows to hide the tray icon of Radmin server is released. This build is available to every registered user on request. Please send your requests for the special build to sales@famatech.com
Topic: «Mouse trail repaints the display» on forum: Famatech Beta Testing
Posted:
08/04/2006 04:47:32
Go to
Hi Ron,

This is a common problem of Windows XP - http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=899857

A mirror driver that is attached to the whole desktop cannot correctly draw the desktop background wallpaper in Windows XP

SYMPTOMS
In Microsoft Windows XP, a mirror driver that is attached to the whole desktop cannot correctly draw the desktop background wallpaper if the desktop covers more than one monitor

RESOLUTION
To resolve this issue, turn off the desktop background before you use an application that mirrors multiple monitors

STATUS
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section

MORE INFORMATION
On the physical monitors, the desktop background wallpaper is drawn so that it is centered on each monitor. However, on the mirrored virtual desktop, the desktop background wallpaper is centered over the whole virtual desktop. Additionally, the wallpaper is the size of the first physical monitor. When the background painting occurs, the source of the drawing is the physical monitor instead of the mirrored virtual desktop. Therefore, background image corruption occurs

The following applications typically mirror the desktop:
• Screen capture
• Remote administration
• Help desk

Regards,
Pages: 1

Radmin 3.5 New!

Windows 8 Compatible

DOWNLOAD

Free for 30 days

BUY NOW

Only $49 per lifetime license
for  50 PCs - $29.8 per remote PC
for 100 PCs - $24.9 per remote PC
for 150 PCs - $23.3 per remote PC
from 200 PCs - $22 per remote PC
Follow us on Twitter
Famatech Corporation Copyright © 1999-2014 Famatech. All rights reserved.