The Radmin Expert Community, hereafter referred to as “the Community”, is an international group of professionals committed to the success of Famatech products. Membership in the Community is free of charge.
- To create and maintain an international community of professional users of Famatech products.
- To have a platform for collaboration and interaction between users and developers, in order to increase the quality and usability of Famatech products.
- To provide an interface where Community members can exchange user experience of Famatech products.
Status of the Community:
The Radmin Expert Community is an informal association, acting within the bounds of Famatech website (www.radmin.com, hereafter referred to as “the website”). The Community is managed by Famatech.
Registered Community Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to the extended knowledge base for Famatech products.
- Free Premium Technical Support for the period of Community membership.
- Attendance of Famatech free trainings, seminars and web-conferences.
- Rewards, including presents, souvenirs, and Famatech products licenses.
- Most communication is held on the public forum on the website.
- Members of the Community can access the private section of the forum and the website, which is assigned for discussion of joint projects.
- Members of the Community receive information about projects they can participate in.
- Non-disclosure of information that is published in the private part of the forum and the website, or that was received from correspondence or other kind of communication with the Famatech Team.
- A member of the Community should participate in Famatech projects in which the Community members are engaged.
- Community members communicate in ENGLISH.
The procedure of entering the community:
- Membership in the Community is free of charge.
- A registered forum user can be invited to join the Expert Community, if the following conditions are met:
- The user is an active forum participant (i.e. has left 10 or more useful messages on the forum).
- A user’s messages should have only constructive communication, such as: advice to other users of Famatech products, notes and offers on the improvement of products; they should demonstrate the user’s competence in the sphere of information technologies, and also a significant knowledge and experience of Famatech products.
- The user has the right to accept the proposal to join the community of his own free will, or to refuse the proposal.
- A user can nominate himself/herself to join the Community by sending us an e-mail.
- The final decision of admission to the Community is made by Famatech.
Membership may be terminated in the following cases:
- The user terminates the membership in the Community of his own free will any time by notifying Famatech in writing.
- The liquidation of the Community.
- Famatech’s decision.
Note. The given regulations have no legal force and can be modified by Famatech unilaterally.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact us using the Feedback form (category: Website).