Contest "Try your luck with Radmin"
The contest "Try your luck with Radmin" is over.
Thank you all for taking part in it!
The winner of the contest is Denis Gosselin, the analyst programmer from Quebec, Canada.
"What a surprise! I was hoping but I never thought I was going to win. I'm happy to see that your experts liked my answer 13, and very glad to win this wonderful prize. Radmin is by far, the world's best remote access software. I'm not afraid to recommend your excellent products. Well done for your hard teamwork and Long life to Radmin! ;)"
Denis has scored 100 points in the test and become Guru in System Administration. Moreover his answer to the last question has been chosen the best by our panel of experts.
How should sysadmins spend most of their time, and why?
Programming scripts for automation to avoid doing repetitive tasks.
Fight Software rot to avoid performance degradation over time.
Test data restoration to ensure that the backups are good.
Do exercises, "A healthy mind in a healthy body"!
Sleep, because it's also important!
And go out with girls and enjoy life, because there is more than doing the IT Support Guru!
Contest terms and conditions:
- In order to take part in the contest, participants must complete the form and answer the test questions.
- Answers will be accepted from 29 July to 12 August 2011.
- First prize is a 1TB external hard drive.
- Every tenth participant, as long as they score at least 26 (twenty-six) points in the test, will get a free Radmin 3 license.
- The winner of the First prize will be chosen by a panel of experts. The winner will be determined according to the number of points scored in answer to the questions on the test and evaluation of the answer given to question 13.
- Contest results will be announced on 19 August 2011. All winners will be notified via the e-mail address they specified on the registration form.
- Communication with the winners will be conducted via the e-mail address they specified on the form. Should the winner fail to respond within one week, Famatech has the right to choose another winner.
- Famatech will send the first prize to the address specified by the winner.
- Prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash.
- Employees of Famatech, as well as friends and relatives of Famatech employees are not allowed to take part in the contest.
- Participants may complete the entry form on Radmin.com or Radmin.ru only once.
- By registering for the contest you agree to receive contest information and e-mails from Famatech.